Thursday, November 17, 2005

Playin' a role

Waynne's Wednesday game was cancelled last night due to Waynne (and OpenBox in general) being heinously overworked and (specifically in Waynne's case) underprepared. Al offered to lend me his car again while he worked on his Thursday game and how to introduce Candice's new character. I ended up going to Candice's place for dinner, where her sister made a tomato and olive pasta dish, which was very nice despite my irrational fear of olives. Those I just kind of got through as quicky as possible =)

After that we went through to my place. Al chatted to Candice for a bit about roleplaying (or at least, I hope about roleplaying - I was kicked out of the room and told to go make tea, and the door was closed... hroom...), so I chatted to Julie a bit. She had been at the wine bottle, since she had just received extremely good news - she has today off!

Eventually we ended up playing Tekken, at Candice's insistence. She wants to learn Julia properly, apparently (Julia being the Native American fighter - 'Spirits, give me strength', all that). Al joined in a bit as well, and Julie brought us some Jago to try, which is this Vodka cream liquer drink that she won at some work cocktail tasting function at the Arabella. It is very nice, although it does taste a bit 'farmyardy' as Julie puts it. I like almost all cream liquers though.

Just as we were leaving to drop Candice back off at home, Anusha returned. She didn't even attempt to park in the driveway, and looked very grumpy when she walked past. She has seemed very grumpy for quite a while now. Grumpy face!

As Patrick says, I too am looking forward to roleplaying tonight ^_^ I have had a total drought for the last age, thanks to some of our number going overseas unexpectedly. No names mentioned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Synkronos said...

Heh =) But we're really glad to have you back ^_^

10:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home