Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Correction

So, I've been called upon to make a correction on my last blog post. Apparently 'hate' was too strong a word for Julie's opinion of Madagascar. She claims that she actually did enjoy it. I am unconvinced ;) But anyway.

I went to dinner at my parents' on Monday night, and my little brother Matthew turned out to be the one doing the cooking. He made chicken breasts wrapped in bacon with pasta, and it was really delicious. My brother was there for a little while with his new girlfriend, who apparently works at Korbitech. I forget her name >_> We did only meet for 2 seconds while they were on their way out, so I don't feel so bad.

Last night Candice came over to sort out a new character for Al's Thursday D&D game. PCGen is a great great program, but it can be tricky to use. Candice had an overly-complex character concept, which we eventually simplified after much discussion and wangling. It look a long time, but we did eventually get it all sorted out. Now, for the integration. Let's hope it's non-fatal. Al kindly let me drive his car to fetch and carry Candice (read: got me to do the heavy lifting). Not complaining tho, although Candice would have been happy just meeting me on the train at Obs and walking down from Newlands station. This way, we got to get Nandos on the way =) And what a mission that was! Unbeknownst to us, the Nandos in Rondebosch is closed for renovations at the moment, so we had to trek to Cavendish.

In Magic news, it seems that the Izzet guild is specially created for Jim. It's the Blue/Red guild in Ravnica (and will be released with Guildpact, the next set in the block), and it's symbol is a dragon. Sounds like fun =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhh goodie goodie. May have to play some magic again some time.

3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home