Thursday, September 22, 2005

A minor victory


Some of you may remember the email I posted a while back from (that dude) at (that gym). I'll link to it anyway, so that you can have a look at it again if you want. Today, I get the following from him. Now, despite being spammed twice by him with exactly the same content, I really feel that this is a marked improvement over his last attempt. I give him a gold star for Most Improved.






Greetings.

Please find the "attachment" below that has space for 5 names and numbers
of
anyone you can think of that'll benefit from using our facilities. Please
complete the form and either forward it back to me or fax it to the fax
number
given below. Any of your staff members wishing to join (that gym) through Discovery Vitality, should please contact me on my contact
details listed below.

Thanks for your effort and interest in this regard.

Kind Regards...

(personal info removed)

Sadly, he still had a pdf attached, but at least this time he did say that we could fax it back. Although I feel that there is little need to say 'fax it to the fax number' or 'contact me on my contact details'. It's a little redundant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home