Thursday, September 22, 2005

Innovation

I've just read a very insightful and coherent discussion of the new Revolution controller and the probably motivations behind it, over here. It includes an interesting insight into Nintendo's business model. Give it a read =) I can totally imagine playing a Harry Potter (or any wizard game, really) and waving the controller around like a wand. Or a lightsaber. Awesome!

In other news, the sale of the place in Rosebank to Lucas' dad has gone through, so everything looks to be on track =)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!1!one!

Some facts need to be cleared up here. That place in Rosebank, has been sold to my father AND me. We are co-owners, as in 50-50. Well, that is the legal stand point, but I will probably put in more money.

2:09 pm  
Blogger Synkronos said...

Fair enough =) The financial details are none of my business, and I was just going by things that I had overheard and not really pursued at all ;) Have a cookie ^_^

2:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo! a cookie! *munch*
ahem. no problem :}

6:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home