Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Three and a half

Moyo was, no surprises, fantastic. The food was brilliant and super-abundant, really tasty. I went in waves, all red meat, then all seafood, then all chicken. Then all dessert obviously =) Can't miss out on that. I skipped the vegetables and starch, since that's just a waste of valuable stomach space. Some of the performers were very good, others were just irritating. It was pretty cool getting to chat to my work colleagues in a far more relaxed (and drunken) environment than we usually do, I got to know a couple of them a lot better. It's a pity that I'm only here for another 3.5 days.

omg! 3.5 days! How fantastic =) Then I'm on holiday for ages. Which is good, since there are 5 friends of mine down from various parts of the world that I would like to get a chance to see and do something with, and December is very busy. It will also give me a good chance to get all my Xmas shopping finished (and started, for that matter).

Last night we playested Schpat's Deadlands module, for Schpatcon this Saturday. It was a lot of fun, but a little unpolished. Hopefully our suggestions will serve to buff it up sufficiently =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home