Thursday, December 01, 2005

The shark tank

I got the job at OpenBox =) Many months have passed since my interviews with Richard, and I was very skeptical about the promises of 'getting back to me' at some point 'when there was a better fit'. I got a phone call, and coffee was arranged at Cavendish last night, and we sat and chatted a bit. It all obviously went down quite well, since I have an offer letter in my inbox this morning, which I will be signing and giving to Chelle tonight to ferry along. My current boss was very understanding and very congratulatory, so that's pretty cool, although my US boss has not yet found out. He'll prolly be less understanding, but he's the one I don't like, so whatever. Very exciting, although I'm sure it will be a lot of stress as well.

So, see you guys on the 16th ^_^

4 Comments:

Blogger Synkronos said...

Couldn't have done it without my cheerleading squad ;) Thanks guys

3:18 pm  
Blogger Hila said...

so how many more CLAWs computer types do we have to join the ClawTakingOverOpenBox revolution thingy?

12:35 pm  
Blogger Patrick Schreiber said...

nice wings btw

5:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sorry I missed the Gotham thing on Friday.

- H*

10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home