Monday, January 30, 2006

It's a small world after all

I ran into a friend of mine from a while back at Cavendish last weekend, and this weekend we hung out for most of Saturday. She came back to my place to pick up some movie CDs, and it turns out that her boyfriend is an ex-flatmate of Alastair's. Weird stuff, Cape Town is a very small place. I like when I can bring random friends of mine home, and all my housemates can talk to her about people they both know ^_^

Friday night was Lucas' semi-abortive attempt at organising a work outing to Obs. The only work people who joined us turned out to be CLAWmembers as well, so it might just as well have been a CLAW outing.

On Sunday Alastair and I went out to the new Woolworths on Durban road (near the Red Cross) to grab some lunch. On the way out, we popped into the video store there (a Vee's), and they had... Soul Calibur 3 ^_^ We couldn't not rent it, so rent it we did =) We then went straightaway to fetch Candice so she could join in the crazed SC3 playing. A very enjoyable game, and Al seems keen to buy them. Everything looks fantastic, especially the arenas. Abyss' level has a massive comet streaming past in the background, it looks like something out of a movie. Beautiful!

Tonight I think I will catch up on my Dark Chronicle playing, since I haven't played in a while. Also, I must finish up reading Naruto and Abhorsen. Yay ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home