Friday, August 26, 2005

Lazy lazy Friday

It's Friday, and the boss is on holiday for a week. So not a lot is getting done by anyone, which is fine by me. I'm just lamming, messing around on the net. KoL turns have been done, an okay day, played a bit of POOM! (the flash game that Schpat recommended, not something gross like I'm sure you're all thinking).

For those not in the loop, there is a new Popcap game. Well, not exactly new, since it was originally by a game company called Sprout, but Popcap have taken it over. It's called Feeding Frenzy, and it's quite fun. Nowhere near as addictive as other Popcap games tho.

Er, and yes. It looks like I'll be joining Moonflake, Zenstar and Schpat's game. Paladin is looking very attractive, purely because it fits so perfectly with the song. And Zen, I can always prestige into Black Guard later on >:D Hmmm, discharge.

Speaking of joining, I have an interview at Moonflake's work, which, if I got the job, would bring the friend-&-coworker tally up to 6. Here's looking forward to that =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Schreiber said...

Welcome abord! now eat your cyber-bran and keep it regular!

12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home